Tuesday 27 August 2019

App Alert: Borrow Box


This app allows you to download books from your library for free from your home!

I only came across this app lately and it is suitable for students and teachers alike.  I have used it during the summer to download and read some books.

What you need:


A library card Device to download the app

What I like about it:


-It is free! (new books can be expensive) -Saves trips to the library (handy for busy parents) -Option to download 5 books and 5 audio books at a time (I like the audio option for some children who may be reluctant readers or just like to listen to a story sometimes).
-You can select a filter for 'Children' or search a specific title.



It is definitely one I will be recommending to some parents in September who want to encourage their children to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment