Tuesday 31 March 2020

Easter Hunt

I have put this together for anyone who is currently unable to leave their homes due to COVID-19.



It is a set of clues that you could use for an Easter hunt which might add some fun to your day at home with your children.  You could also get them to come up with their own Easter Hunt clues.

The Clues:

 The Solutions & Instructions:


If you don't have access to a printer, you could write out the clues on a piece of paper or leave an object to find in the locations and simply read the next clue out loud to them, like I have done below!

 

Hope it comes in useful and is a bit of fun! If anyone is struggling to download the pictures above, contact me on Instagram/Facebook and I can email you a copy of them!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, my daughter was asking me if we could do a treasure hunt today & I didn’t know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million for this. I'm going to print it out and deliver it to my nieces and nephews to do in their own home instead of our large annual easter egg hunt together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, hope it came in useful!

      Delete